New 2017 Scholarship Opportunity!
Proudly offered to you by the Law Offices of Todd Landgren
The $500 Todd Landgren Scholarship was established by a successful Orange County, CA criminal law attorney who wants to help motivated college students to achieve their academic goals. As a very experienced and successful lawyer, Mr. Landgren knows how important it is to educate yourself to achieve success in life. That is why he is pleased to offer this $500 academic scholarship each year in April to a single winner.
If you are a dedicated and accomplished student who needs help with college expenses, then this scholarship could be for you. It is an award that is open to high school students, current under graduate and graduate students, transfer students, minorities and anyone who comes from a particularly disadvantaged background is encouraged to apply. Socioeconomic status or background should never be an obstacle to getting a quality education.
Students attending these colleges are especially urged to apply:
- Whittier Law School
- University of Tennessee
- UC Hastings College of Law
- State University Fullerton
- University of Chicago
- University of San Diego
As Attorney Todd Landgren says, “Helping the youth of America to obtain their higher education is a passion of mine, and I hope that my scholarship will be of help to qualified applicants. Thank you for your interest.”
No Fee To Apply!
Todd Landgren Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
We look forward to receiving the applications from those students who meet the following guidelines:
- You are a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- You are between 17-50 years old.
- You are or will be a part time or full time college student in undergraduate or graduate school.
- You have an active email address.
Todd Landgren Scholarship Essay Topics
All applicants for the Todd Landgren $500 scholarship need to complete an essay on one of these topics:
- What was the moment you decided you knew what you wanted to do with your life?
- What is one thing you would like to change about your past?
- Describe the teacher who has changed your life or had a major impact upon you.
- Who is an older person who has had a big influence on your career goals?
- Which part of the bookstore do you gravitate towards?
Essay Submission Instructions
For your essay submission to be considered, it must follow these standards:
- Be 1,000 to 3,000 words
- Be typed and single spaced in a Microsoft Word document
- Have zero spelling or grammatical errors
- Be your own work and of exceptional quality
Video Essay Alternative
You also have the option to submit a video essay. It must be from three to 10 minutes in length and have your full name in it – either in the title or in the file name. Please email the video link of your essay to the email below. Audio and video quality is important so please film this video with care.
How to Apply
- Look over the eligibility requirements.
- Select an essay topic.
- Complete your written or video submission.
- Adhere to the guidelines for submission exactly.
- Submit your essay or video.
- Keep an eye on your email inbox for announcements for the winner.
- You should send the submission to the following address: [email protected] Your application submission must include your name, age, phone number, and your address.
Choosing the Winner
The winner of this $500 scholarship will be picked one week following the deadline. We will inform the winner via email, and we also will provide details on how to receive the funds.
Receiving this award is major news that we encourage you to share, and we will share your name, bio and photo on our website.
We urge you to promote the web announcement of your award! Potential colleges and employers like to see concrete evidence about your accolades, and showing that you have won a scholarship can do a great deal to open doors for you. Few things make you stand out in a crowd better than to have scholarships and awards to your name.
Todd Landgren Scholarship Deadline for Applying
Submissions for the Todd Landgren $500 scholarship will be accepted June 1, 2017.
Would you like to receive more information about this scholarship, or do you still have questions? Please send an email to: [email protected] Please use this subject line: “Todd Landgren Scholarship Inquiry.”
Email only please. We understand that you have an interest in this scholarship or might have more questions. We are here to assist you. Please write us a short email and send to [email protected] Subject line should be “Todd Landgren Scholarship Inquiry.”
Commonly Asked Questions:
How will I receive the scholarship, if I win?
In the mail.
Am I allowed to send in several submission?
No. Just one application per person, please.
My submission had a mistake, can I re-send?
If you need to re-submit due to errors, you have until June 1, 2017. Please note, only 1 resubmission is allowed per applicant.
My e-mail is invalid, can I still apply?
Without a valid e-mail, there is no way to submit. Please use a free online e-mail to apply.
Have questions, please contact us at [email protected] with the subject “Todd Landgren Scholarship Inquiry.”
If you’re facing legal issues or just need some advice, I can help with: